StringKing Mark 2A Lacrosse Head
- A better pocket. — We’ve made it easier than ever to string up the perfect pocket. 29 stringing holes on each sidewall allow for unrivaled customization and fine-tuning.
- Ground ball vacuum. — We engineered the Mark 2A to guide ground balls into your pocket and keep them there. The aggressively angled scoop acts like a funnel, letting you attack the ball from any direction.
- Light. Stiff. Strong. — Advanced bone-growth optimization software helped us identify low-stress areas where we could remove material without sacrificing strength—giving you a strong, light, stiff head.
- No head rattle. — The lightweight bolt included with the Mark 2A goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 shafts, locking the head from both ends to stop head rattle.
- Most recommended for attack; 127 Grams; Universal Specs
- If stringing or dye options chosen please allow 3-5 business days for creation plus shipping time
- If stringing or dye options chosen this product will not be valid for return or exchange