Brine Edge Pro Carbon Women's Complete Stick
The Edge Pro redefines Truoffset! The top and bottom rails drop from the ballstop toward the scoop creating a direct route for the ball to flow toward the sweet spot.
- An engineered flex profile in the upper 1/3 of the head allows for the head to flex with the ball creating a ‘hug’ between the ball and the pocket for hold.
- The flex profile coupled with the shape of the scoop create desirable speed and accuracy on shots and passes.
- Features the all new, knit women’s ISO Warp mesh pocket designed for consistency and control with a mid-size channel and designated sweet spot.
- ISO Warp Mesh pocket features the weather resistant properties of our Warp technology, so your pocket won’t lose shape and remains consistent during inclement weather.
- The pre-knit ‘tails’ at the bottom of the pocket provides quick, easy adjustments on the fly.
- Edge Pro Carbon handle is engineered with a high strength, lightweight carbon composite weave making this our lightest handle.
- Features an octagonal shaft with a tactical grip finish.
Meets US Lacrosse, NFHS and World Lacrosse specifications.