Cascade LX Women's Helmet/Headgear
- SEI Certified For New Goggle Rules
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days plus delivery time
- Specifically designed for women’s lacrosse, the LX’s proven protection and lightweight ventilated design make it easy to be protected on the field.
- Integrated goggle for increase face comfort and easy ability to gear-up.
- The LX outer shell is tough on impact, but still soft and flexible to the touch to keep unprotected players safe.
- XRD® Technology offers maximum comfort with the ability to dissipate forces experienced upon impact.
- One size fits most with customizable fit system.
- The LX also comes with three interchangeable cheek pad sets to help players find that perfect fit.
- Meets ASTM standards for goggles and headgear.
Recommended For You
- Brine Dynasty Warp Pro Minimus Carbon Girls Complete Stick$249.99 Special Price $149.99
- 6-pack of Lacrosse Balls$18.00
- 12-Pack Of Lacrosse Balls$36.00 Special Price $33.00
- Case of 120 Lacrosse Balls$360.00 Special Price $199.20
The Cascade LX Women's Lacrosse Headgear — The Features
The Cascade Lacrosse LX women's lacrosse headgear is a wholistic solution, with an integrated goggle, that meets the NEW ASTM standards for goggles & headgear (F3137 & F3077). Specifically designed for women's lacrosse, its proven protection, customizable fit system and lightweight ventilated design make it easy to be protected on the field. One size fits most. Key features of the Cascade LX include: • INTEGRATED GOGGLE: The integrated goggle system increases face comfort and improves user experience with an easy ability to gear up compared to separate goggles and headgear. • FIT SYSTEM: Interchangeable cheek pads the rear adjustable strap provides a dialed-in fit for different head shapes and sizes. Designed for play with either mid-high or low ponytails. • PROTECTION: PORON® XRDTM Material, a pliable and multi-purpose foam exclusive to CASCADE in lacrosse, offers maximum comfort with the ability to dissipate forces experienced upon impact. • FLEXIBLE SHELL: The Cascade LX outer shell is tough on impact, but still maintains the flexibility required by the ASTM standard. The outer shell also has plenty of room for team customization. The Cascade LX headgear was designed specifically for the women's game through an in-depth research and development including fit testing, lab testing and on-field feedback from female players of all ages and levels of play. Leveraging Cascade's leadership position in lacrosse head protection and it’s rich history of innovation, the integrated Cascade LX headgear allows players who choose protection to easily gear up and get into the game with confidence and minimal adjustments before and during play. LEARN MORE on the Cascade LX Women's Lacrosse Headgear, a revolutionary new piece of protective equipment designed to bring added safety to the sport: http://cascadelacrosse.co... For more background regarding the new ASTM standard and the rules implementation of women’s headgear, please visit: http://www.uslacrosse.org... About Cascade Lacrosse Based in Liverpool, N.Y., Cascade Lacrosse has celebrated a rich history of delivering revolutionary technology, unrivaled player experiences and innovation to the lacrosse community. Founded in 1986, the company has pioneered advancements in head protection beginning with its very first sports helmet for lacrosse. Today, Cascade Lacrosse continues this tradition by routinely adding to its long list of game-changing transformations in safety, comfort and performance. Proud partnerships include 16 NCAA Div. I Championship teams since 1995, Major League Lacrosse, Team USA, Team Canada, Iroquois Nationals and Team Australia. Performance Sports Group Ltd., the parent company of Cascade Lacrosse markets products under the BAUER, MISSION, MAVERIK, CASCADE, INARIA, COMBAT and EASTON brand names. For more information, visit www.CascadeLacrosse.com.