Maverik Lock Lacrosse Head
- The LOCK is designed for the FACEOFF specialist. The short throat and lightweight design enables quick hand movement.
- FlexRail technology provides a predictive and responsive flex with each repetition.
- The Ground Control scoop offers and advantage securing loose balls.
- Used by the 2018 MLL Champion Denver Outlaws' MAX ADLER
- Flex-Rail Technology provides a predictive flex in the same spot, same way on every play
- Duraflex material provides consistency, returning the head back to it's original form.
- Ground Control perfectly engineered scoop angle designed specifically to scoop groundballs with ease so you can dominate the FACEOFF
- Tension Lock enables the stringer to precisely locate a defined shooting channel for increased accuracy
- Shortened throat keeps the hands closer to the ball and improves leverage
- Level 2 Bottom Rail - Designed for a mid-low pocket delivering the perfect blend of power and accuracy
- Made In The USA
- If stringing or dye options chosen please allow 3-5 business days for creation plus shipping time
- If stringing or dye options chosen this product will not be valid for return or exchange
Recommended For You
Lock Head - Features & Benefits - Maverik Lacrosse - Faceoff
The Lock expands on our head-for-every-style-of play platform. Stepping onto the field, faceoff players will notice that this head provides the perfect blend of speed and power. Our design is tailored to players who drive down the line and utilize an oblique angle technique. From the first setup to the last rep the Lock responds. Win the ball. Change the game. --Designed with input from players of all skill levels (Pro to Youth) --The FlexRail design provides a consistent and predictive located flex point --The Ground Control scoop geometry stiffens the upper third and enables players to quickly secure loose balls The LOCK is designed for the FACEOFF specialist. The short throat and lightweight design enables quick hand movement. FlexRail Technology provides a consistent and responsive flex with each repetition you take at the faceoff X. The Ground Control scoop offers an advantage when securing loose balls. Used by the 2018 MLL Champion, Denver Outlaws’ Max Adler and PLL Chromes’ Drew Simoneau. Connect with us: Website: www.maveriklacrosse.com/ Facebook: www.facebook.com/MaverikLacrosse Instagram: www.instagram.com/maveriklacrosse