- Q-Collar ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing before shipping.
- The Q-Collar is a non-invasive device intended to be worn around the neck of athletes aged 13 years and older during sports activities to aid in the protection of the brain from effects associated with repetitive sub-concussive head impacts.
- Safe and Effective: Aids in the protection of the brain from effects of repetitive sub-concussive head impacts.
- An Added Layer of Protection: Helmets protect the head from the outside. The Q-Collar helps protect the brain from the inside.
- FDA-Cleared: Backed by 10 years of research and over 25 laboratory and clinical studies.
- Light and Functional: The Q-Collar can and should be worn with other existing protective equipment.
- For more info on how to fit, watch here.
Recommended For You
- Cascade XRS Lacrosse Helmet Customizable$319.99SHIPS WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
- Cascade XRS Lacrosse Helmet (White Shell/Chrome Facemask)$329.99IN-STOCK | READY TO SHIP
- XRS:Stock Matte Black/Chr Mask$369.99IN-STOCK | READY TO SHIP
- Cascade XRS Lacrosse Helmet (Matte Gray Shell/Chrome Facemask)$369.99IN-STOCK | READY TO SHIP
- Bucket of 36 Balls$100.00
- Bucket of 50 Balls$135.00
- 12-Pack Of Lacrosse Balls$36.00 Special Price $33.00
The Q-Collar | How It Works
The Q-Collar is the first and only FDA cleared sports equipment that helps protect athletes' brains during head impacts. Check out this brief video to learn how the Q-Collar works to provide an added layer of protection for athletes. Learn more: https://qcollar.com