Warrior Evo QX2-D Unstrung Lacrosse Head
- Built for the close stick defenseman who likes to have
a little more meat on their bones, but still have the
ability to strike quick.
- New Therma-Loc+ hybrid thermoplastic resin retains
stiffness by up to 50% better than standard nylon
heads in various temps...leading to more consistency
and a quicker release.
- Scoop diffuser with strategically placed ridges to
reduce drag on groundballs.
- Bottom rail designed for Mid to Mid/High pocket to
help with gaining immediate ball control after ground
- QX2-D Max design provides increased durability for the
defensive minded player.
- Optional LOC-THROAT feature; insert LOC-THROAT for
better head to handle attachment, leave out for light
- Meets all NFHS, NCAA, Lacrosse Canada, and World
Lacrosse men’s field specifications
Check items to add to the cart or