Maverik Apollo Lacrosse Shaft -2018
Out of stock
The Apollo is the lightest shaft in the Maverik family, weighing in at 6.oz to maximum speed and shot velocity with an unbelievable feel in your hands. Shaft choice for the speedy Joey Sankey
- Dynamic wall taper: a extrusion process tapers the wall thickness of the shaft. This process puts added material in areas of the shaft that see the most abuse and cuts weight in areas that can afford it.
- Shape: Speed Shape
- Material: Scandium-Titanium Alloy
- Grip: Bead Blasted Finish
- Technology: DWT - Dynamic Wall Taper | ABE - Adjustable Butt-end
- Adjustable Butt End (ABE) for desired length
- Weight: 6 (oz)
Recommended For You
Maverik Lacrosse - Military Grade Shafts
UNION - Optimal Strength to Weight (used by Joe Walters) APOLLO - Our Light Metal Shaft (used by Joey Sankey) CALIBER - Elite Strength (used by CJ Costabile) Shop Military Grade handles here: https://maveriklacrosse.c...