HISTORY OF LACROSSE UNLIMITED
On November 23, 1990, the DeSimone Family went with their gut and opened the first lacrosse-only retail store on Long Island in Hauppauge, New York. Word quickly spread in the close-knit lacrosse community on Long Island, so in 1992, a second store was opened in neighboring East Meadow, New York. With 48 locations and counting, our unique dyes, custom stringing, and wide selection of equipment and private-label apparel make for a home-away-home for players and their parents.
Your chance to become part of the greatest retail team begins right now! Lacrosse Unlimited truly is a great place to work. In addition to exciting, sport based career opportunities, our full staff of professionals are committed to making your career fun and rewarding. Through training, guidance and support, we foster an environment that sets up associates to succeed in their career, as well as in your hometown.
Store Manager Positions
Are you a driven, high-energy leader who is passionate about sports and wants to make a difference in the world of lacrosse? If so, we want to hear from you! Lacrosse Unlimited, the premier retailer of lacrosse gear and apparel, is seeking a dynamic and experienced store manager to lead our team and grow our business.
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the store's operations, including sales, customer service, inventory management, merchandising, and staff development. You will work closely with the regional manager and corporate leadership team to develop and execute strategies that drive sales, enhance the customer experience, and reinforce our position as a leader in the lacrosse industry.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A proven track record of success in a retail management role, with at least 3-5 years of experience leading a team of sales associates and driving sales growth.
- A passion for lacrosse and a deep understanding of the sport and its culture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and employees alike.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify trends and opportunities and develop effective strategies to capitalize on them.
- A commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience and driving customer loyalty.
- We offer a competitive starting salary ranging from $40,000 to $50,000 based on experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for career advancement. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a difference in the world of lacrosse, we want to hear from you!
To apply email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Babylon, NY Store Manager
Long Island Floating Store Manager
Mount Kisco, NY Store Manager
Connecticut, Floating Store Manager
Alexandria, VA Store Manager
Northern Virginia Floating Store Manager
Broomfield, CO Store Manager
Marietta, GA Store Manager
- Manual transfer of cased product from pick slots to pallet and affix label
- Stock & set up selection area
- Meet selection standards and accuracy standards
- Safely operate all warehouse equipment & obey all safety rules
- Product a quality work output
Part Time Retail Employee
- Assist store manager in day to day retail operations. Ideal candidate has a lacrosse background and can work at least 2 weekdays and one weekend day per week.
- Customer service
- Cash register
- Open/closing Store
- Inventory maintenance & replenishment
- Stick stringing
- Store cleanliness
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume!