Maverik Havok Lacrosse Head
- The all-new Havok head is designed for the elite playmaking LSM or Defenseman.
- With the best in class strength to weight ratio this head will deliver precise checks and increase caused turnovers.
- The all-new Ground Control feature will ensure you dominate the GB battle.
- GROUND CONTROL is Maverik's perfectly engineered scoop angle designed specifically to scoop groundballs with ease. Dominate the ground ball game every time you go into a scrum. With a tighter face shape and a lightweight 3-strut design, the Havok offers the best in class strength to weight ratio.
- DURATOUGH material increases stiffness and provides consistency in all weather conditions.
- X-RAIL TECHNOLOGY is engineered to distribute the stress to the opposite rail creating a lightweight and stiff design.
- LEVEL 4 BOTTOM RAIL - Designed for a mid-high pocket delivering added power and consistent hold. - Multiple stringing holes for custom pocket options.
- MADE IN THE USA. Available in Universal Spec only.
- Recommended Position: Defense/LSM
- Weight: 5.6 (oz)
- If stringing or dye options chosen please allow 3-5 business days for creation plus shipping time
- If stringing or dye options chosen this product will not be valid for return or exchange